Monday, November 15, 2010

MODIF YAMAHA VIXION

MODIF YAMAHA VIXION
MODIF YAMAHA VIXION

Previously I would ucapin thanks for all bro who already love comments, feedback and suggestions & sorry if any questions not answered but sooner or later must gw gw bales jelasin .. As before, I was not a workshop, I only one who pingin berexperimen .. * fuiihhh pingin I realize what I've created digitally on the computer becomes real to the real world, sometimes successfully but often also fail to have spare time .. which may aja baca2x here ..

Vixion on Screen
My Desk, Concept on screen, why should there Amildnya? * Rich diphoto bo ** p wrote ...

It finished yesterday (read Modification Vixion Part 1-6), tp gw ama Blum so suitable design concept ala "R1", so I jump back to Photoshop and end up with a design R6, kira2x like this will happen:

No comments:

Post a Comment